The sense of smell in humans is a powerful one. Strong and distinct scents have been used in Aromatherapy since ages, for providing relief from various mental and physical ailments. When we talk about strong scents, Essential Oils are unavoidable. Essential Oils are basically pure extracts derived from leaves, stems, roots, flowers, barks or other parts of a plant. Essential Oils are widely used in the manufacture of cosmetics, disinfectants, bath soaps perfumes, etc. Essential Oils are made available in different grades such as Grade A (or therapeutic), Grade B (or food grade), Grade C (cosmetic grade) etc. by reputed Essential Oil Suppliers.
Some Popular Types Of Essential Oils And Their uses are:
- Ajwain Oil- Popular for its medicinal qualities, this Essential oil is distilled from the Ajwain seeds (Carum Copticum seeds).
- Aniseed Oil- This type of Aromatherapy Essential Oil is used to cure insomnia, stimulate appetite and reduce nausea.
- Balsam Peru Oil- It is used as a scenting agent in creams and lotions and is also used by Bishops for blessing.
- Basil Oil-This oil lessens mental stress, stimulates blood circulation and offers relief from allergic reactions.
- Bergamot Oil- It is commercially produced in Italy. The oil has many medicinal properties.
- Cardamom Oil- This oil is widely used in aromatherapy as well as ayurvedic medicines. Cardamom Oil is known to kill bacteria in the digestive system and is used as a digestive tonic.
- Chamomile Oil- This essential oil type treats muscular pain, sprains, inflamed tendons and swollen joints.
- Kewra Oil- It contains a rich aroma and is used in many perfumes.
- Lavender Oil- This oil is widely used to make potpourris.
- Rose Oil- Rose Oil is commonly used in Aromatherapy and treats disorders of female reproductive system.
Essential Oils are not only a source of fragrance, but also carry major medicinal properties and can be used in aromatherapy products, perfumes and etc. Purchasing essential oil from Aromatherapy Essential Oil Manufacturers is recommended to ensure that you get the best quality products at the best prices.
Roses since ancient times are being used medicinally and for various other applications. Rose water is the purest form of this flower, which is obtained by distillation of roses. Mostly used by the perfumery industry, Rose water has its own unique significance. Apart from being a usual component of perfume, it is most commonly used for skin care. It is one of the best natural products that offers smoothness and freshness to your skin. Use Rose water for Skin Care and experience the difference. Rose water is a key ingredient in numerous skin care products as it naturally lends a glow to a dull face.Rose water & Skin care Read more
- Helps maintain pH balance
- Fights dermatitis, eczema and acne
- Helps to moisturize, revitalize, hydrate, and smoothen the skin
- Heals scars and wounds
- Its anti-bacterial properties helps tone the skin
- Strengthens skin cells and regenerates skin tissues
- It’s an Anti –aging agent, helps keep fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
If you are suffering from any of the above-mentioned skin care issues, best is to make consistent use of Rose water.
How to use Rose water for skin?
- Rose water as a facial toner
- Rose water after sun body spray
- Rosewater as a staining lip pack
- Rose water as a cleanser
There are several other ways one can make use of this popular cosmetic component that offers necessary skincare. The enticing aroma that it carriers with itself make it more desirable.
Cosmetics and rose water
Rose water is present in countless cosmetics that we make use in our daily lives. Rose water is present in a
- Anti-aging cream
- Facial masks
If you have not made use of Rose water, this is the time to put it to regular use. Rose water will offer you with a radiant skin, beautiful and everlasting.